If, for any reason, clients are not satisfied with an order, items not worn can be returned for size exchange or refund within 28 days from the date of arrival of the product.
Instructions for returns
1) To request authorisation for a return, the Client should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail should specify the codes of the items to be returned and one of the compensatory measures provided: size exchange or return. Once the return request has been received, BRUNOCENERE will send a confirmation e-mail containing the RMA number to the Client.
2) The product must be returned with the courier specified in the e-mail sent by BRUNOCENERE. The RMA number, also indicated in the same e-mail, should be included in the waybill handed by the courier when the package is collected. The client should fill the waybill according to the instructions included in the e-mail sent by BRUNOCENERE.
3) The return should be shipped within 28 days from the receipt of the order.
4) The client can choose from 2 types of compensation:
- Size exchange: each item can be exchanged only once, for the same item of a different size or colour, if available. Therefore, it is not possible to exchange the item with a different product and only one free exchange is allowed for each item.
- Refund: refunds will be processed once receipt, verification and acceptance of the returned item are completed. If the orders were paid by credit card, the refunded amount will be available to the clients within 10 days and will be visible in the next bank statement. Timing may vary slightly based on the banking system of the credit card. If the orders were paid by Paypal, the amount will refunded in the original account. The refund will be issued in the same currency of the original purchase. Any difference due to fluctuations of the exchange rate cannot be refunded.
5) The shipment will be FREE for all returns made in Italy.
Returns from Europe and outside Europe, will have free shipment only in case of size exchange. If a client from Europe and outside Europe, requests a return with refund, the shipment (about 30 Euros) and any import duties will be charged to the client. Such amounts will be deducted from the final refund. Also in this case, the refund will be processed once the returned item arrives to BRUNOCENERE stock and the items are checked.
In the event of conformity defects in the products purchased with respect to the description published on BRUNOCENERE.COM, the user is entitled to the repair or replacement of the product, at no additional cost, when this is possible due to the available stock for sale and provided the repair or replacement do not prove too expensive for the seller, considering the value that the good would have if it did not have the conformity defect.
Subject to evidence to the contrary, it is presumed that the conformity defects manifest within 28 days from the delivery of the Product. In order to be able to avail of the Legal Warranty, the user should provide proof of the date of purchase and delivery of the good. The Legal Warranty does not cover products which have been repaired, modified or in any way altered by the user. The scope of application of the Legal Warranty does not include any failure, defect or malfunction which were caused by unanticipated events or due to user’s fault because the product was not used in accordance with its intended use and/or the technical documentation attached to the product, if any, or in its instructions of use. The conventional warranties for sold products are those provided by the manufacturer. The products purchased from the site are subject to the regulations governing the sale of consumer goods.
Terms and conditions of acceptance of a returned item
- The items must have not been worn, washed or altered and must not show any sign of use.
- Items should be returned with all the original tags, packaging and accessories received with the order.
- All articles should be returned along with their original packaging, which is considered to all intents and purposes part of the product itself and must not have been in any way damaged and / or altered, or used as a single outer packaging.
- Returns must be shipped inside their original BRUNOCENERE packaging..
- The previous instructions must be followed even if the client receives defective goods or in case of shipment errors by BRUNOCENERE.
- Moreover, BRUNOCENERE reserves the right to request photographic proof prior to authorising returns or exchanges of defective products and the eventual charges for the shipment and import fees.
- BRUNOCENERE reserves the right to reject returns non previously authorised or shipped with couriers others than that indicated in the e-mail with the instructions, or in any case non compliant with the expected conditions. In these cases, the good will be shipped back to the sender to their original address. In any case, the possible acceptance of such returns may involve a charge to the client who has not followed the instructions provided.
For all the aspects not explicitly stated, the European regulations for distance commerce apply.